Job Title: Motor Mechanic / AutoTechnician
Shipley MOT Centre and Acespeed Historic Motorsport:
Location: Shipley (Bradford)
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Motor Mechanic / Auto Technician to join a well-established local garage and MOT centre.
The garage is known for providing an excellent service to a wide variety of customers and the successful applicant will join this hardworking team for a varied work programme. As a Motor Mechanic / Auto Technician your main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Service, maintenance & repair mechanical and electrical faults on cars and vans.
· Use of diagnostic tools to diagnose faults
· Attend breakdowns if required
· Perform MOTs (if qualified)
The business also operates in the classic car field performing repairs and restorations. This part of the business specialises in building classic Mini’s for the road and track. Suitable candidates may have the opportunity to join the support team at historic race and rally events throughout the UK.
To be considered for the role you must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and be able to work on your own initiative. The company is especially interested speaking to candidates who can demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Full driving licence with a maximum of 6 points for minor endorsements and no outstanding DD, DR or CD penalties.
- Experience of working on classic and performance cars
- Enthusiasm for the classic Mini.
Please email details of your experience to email@example.com